Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Best can never beat creative!

I was reading this photography book about a week ago and i can across this.

"Some have said that once, in the 1950's, a world-famous photographer was preparing to shoot a portrait of an important business executive. The captain of the industry watched him set up and made conversation by observing proudly. "I see you use a Leica. So do I." cracking a faint smile, the famed lensman replied. "I see your secretary uses a royal typewriter. So does Hemingway."

The best camera in the world can produce mediocre pictures in the hand of a clumsy photographer. Conversely, a creative mind can produce stunning images when armed with the simplest of cameras."

Couldn't agree more!

Photos takend with Polaroid camera on my droid X





No comments:

Post a Comment